How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

lol

great movie, esoecially the part where you hang upside down while playing. and item-master, five stars on medium is easy, sorry to dissapoint you, but you have no natural talent

King of the book King of the book

well...

hmmmm.... that was ok, i dont see wat it had to do with halloween (loading bar). could be a little less choppy (more frame\second, more pics, less movement each pic) hard to tell wats going on. o and kasman101, he used Warhammer Fantasy, and those werent roman archers, they were orc archers, (i think).

Mooplet responds:

yeah there orcs.

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

RIP Cube

teh companion cube is my hero, RIP companion cube

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Really good

great! i also noticed in the first one, in ur cell, 318 is written on wall, and later there is a cell with 318 over it adn it is only one with lights out, but cant firgure out wat it means. I AM POSTING THIS IN THIS ONE, BECAUSE I POSTED IN THE 1ST LONG TIME AGO, AND I CANT POST AGAIN.

BulletTime BulletTime

pretty cool

the bang was pretty loud so it kinda shocked me evry time. the shock made me click faster too!

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

were u supposed to die at the dead robot?

i tried the 1st time and examined it and died, the 2nd time i tried to get past and couldnt and then tried to open door, coudn't and then examined it from afar and still died

C is for Cookie C is for Cookie

Amazing.

Did I just hear a Dethklok song?

Zakimations responds:

someone else said that. maybe you did.

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger Danger, Will Robinson, Danger

Another amazing entry.

Sounds to me like a guy jumping around in the sky, bouncing around between a flock of birds. With occasionally a plane flying by, or a larger bird. Aw right.

My Eath is Gone My Eath is Gone

Yesh, 'dis is good stuff.

All this music is amazing. Very different from most music, which makes it better, towards the end it kinda sounded like improv. that turned out great!

MRat responds: